Brooklyn >> Chase -Bay Ridge at 86th
Bay Ridge Home Buyers Beware.
The tellers at this bank are very sweet. The front end is run well.
BUT THE MORTGAGE DEPARTMENT IS NOT. BAY RIDGE BEWARE OF GETTING YOUR MORTGAGE AT THIS BANK.
We did our mortgage through Chase because we banked with them already. We used the 86th Street Branch on 5th Avenue in Brooklyn 11209.
- Associates are poorly trained.
- Associate requested our credit reports twice (this would lower anyone's credit report)
- We were Denied RESPA documents (in the first 3 days, you should receive paperwork)
- Management is hostile, unresponsive and gives excuses (it's the computer's fault)
- Associate told our seller's broker our personal information
- Vice President does not answer concerns of those they are doing business with
- Mortgage took over 3 months. As buyers we put more than $200,000 down, had high credit scores, a lot of collateral and stable city jobs for many years. We were ideal candidates who were raked through the mud and treated poorly at this bank.
- Bank with a bank where the associates are kind and care about their jobs. In this age, customer service should be top notch and no one should have to wait more than days for an e-mail response. Associates at this bank do not answer e-mail for over a week on most occasions.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Chase -Bay Ridge at 86th on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.